yo..hello

1. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    what's up everyone. let's make this group active.......smoke weeeeeeeeeeeeeed

i m b laz e d
  2. OneNamedNameLess
    Yes! Finally, people who recognise the revolutionary potential of the sacred plant.
  3. scottishanarchist
    I'm high and proud! Us stoners gotta stick together, even some supposedly free thinking folk on the left accuse us of being lazy! End of the day though, when babylon falls we'll be the one's who've got it together to make sure there's tunes and spliffs for everybody

I know alot of people who are only on the "wrong side of the law" because they choose to use drugs. I think in alot of ways the state helps push people towards an anarchist point of view with their repression of drug use because people who would otherwise probably not have any reason to get hassle off the police are suddenly in a position where they're treated as criminals and have to keep their activities secret to a certain extent if they want to avoid persecution. If they haven't already noticed then the cracks must suddenly appear in the age old lies about laws being there for our protection.

gotta roll
  4. blank
    blank
    interesting. it was a lot to do with my anarchist ways as a teen that marijuana is illegal after smoking it for the first thyme. well some at least, not all. but mostly individualistic back then and am only to grasp and uphold mlm in my mid twenties.
    i was always use cannabinoids for medicinal purpose though, not much for rec but occasionally is fun... honestly is the only way i can get along with anyone at all (anger problems)
  5. Impulse97
    Impulse97
    Dude it's awesome. Fucking Awesome.