Books to Study

1. The Vegan Marxist
    The Vegan Marxist
    As both a Technocrat and a Marxist-Leninist, I always seem to be finding myself reading as much as I can on science, technology, class, society (as in sociology), among many other works of literature. So to be able to find more books for me to learn from, I find myself always advancing intellectually each time I finish a book, and this continues as I advance from book to book. Of course, I also participate by practicing from what I learn as well, because if I didn't, I couldn't really call myself much of a Marxist-Leninist if I remain fixated on an idealist approach of things, and completely disregarded any materialist opportunities in embracing my ideals.

So what I'm hoping is to try and find out if there's any literature that one's come encountered with that you feel helped advance your way of viewing things - as a Technocrat that is.

As for me, three books come to mind that I found to be quite illuminating and helpful. I even find myself looking back at them in order to learn more, because they're advanced when compared to the bullshit that schools or local libraries distribute today:

• "Science and Sanity" by Alfred Korzybski
    • "The Mind in the Making" by James Harvey Robinson
    • "Tyranny of Words" by Stuart Chase

Anyone else have a collection of books that you'd like to present as well?
  2. The Vegan Marxist
    The Vegan Marxist
    I would also like to add "The Best That Money Can't Buy" by Jacque Fresco. This is an absolute essential reading my opinion. Because it helps bring about a scientific concept of a new social-experiment of what society CAN look like if we were to actually collectively come together and start allocating resources, rather than money.