Could we get the world omnisexual in the description?

1. Jam in Ears
    Jam in Ears
    Omnisexual: to be attracted to someone based on their personality and not thier gender.

I don't really know what the difference is to bisexuality and i would love if someone could inform me.
    Much thanks.
  2. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    No omnisexuals
  3. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    Kidding, but that is a really dumb word

"Pansexual" is only a little better but I guess I'll use it
  4. Jam in Ears
    Jam in Ears
    Ah alrighty. didn't know what that meant before. lol
  5. Il Medico
    Il Medico
    "omni" means "all". So omnisexual means "all sexual" (You kiss everybody)

It pretty much has the same meaning as Pansexual. The only real difference between Pan/Omnisexual and Bisexual is that the former rejects the gender binary.
  6. AmericanRed
    AmericanRed
    One could argue that pansexuals are more likely to be attracted to the transgendered, particularly "pre-op" transgendered people.
  7. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    Why would one though
  8. AmericanRed
    AmericanRed
    Well, if gender is completely irrelevant to one's attractions, it kinda follows, no?
  9. whore
    i've never heard the word "omnisexual" before. a brief bit of research suggests it is not used very often compared to "pansexual".

pansexual is only used to describe humans who are attracted to humans. the urban dictionary suggests that omnisexual is used for people who are attracted to anything (or at least, would have sex with anything) that moves (and give it a push if it doesn't move). in the future, humans go out into the stars. meeting interesting beings. and screw them.
  10. neosyndic
    i understood the fashionable term for post-bisexuality was ''gender blind'', but i kinda like omnisexual (sounds exotic). ''pan-sexual'' sounds tooooo MESSY...