theoretical/philosophical work by Huey Newton ?

1. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    He obviously was very interested in philosophy and liked to talk about theoretical points, and clearly he had some ideas worth hearing, but I haven't found a lot of strictly theoretical work by him. He especially seems to have become engrossed in dialectics and stuff from the 70s onwards. "Revolutionary Suicide" is an autobiography but has a little bit of philosophical content. I've yet to get my hands on Insights and Poems, or In Search of Common Ground; are they as philosophical as they seem ?? There are a few pieces in the Huey P Newton Reader from the mid 70s which are great, and it seems they are from his previously unpublished later writings. This is interesting as it means its possible that he wrote a load of similar pieces that have not been published. I really hope that one day there is a collected works available, the man had so much to say

Anyway does anyone know of any philosophical writing he done that is available ? Or indeed anything written from the mid-70s onwards ? I really like what i've read but haven't been able to find much