Group Migration?

1. Buffalo Souljah
    Guys, with your permission (I am not the administrator of htis group, but I will bring it up nevertheless, for its own sake), I would like to move the Capital discussion groups over to Esperanza, a stanalone board I I have set up with a few other users here, and which can have far greater flexibility in terms of group "visibility" as well as participation, IMO.

I will, with your permission, move the discussion topics already posted in both groups (this one and the group I started last December) to the board, in order to have a dedicated "place" wherein to engage in such discussions. I have sent PMs/VMs to several of you requesting your participation in this group, and I request that you "bear with" us, for the time being, as we transition everything over to the new location. ALso, we love suggestions, but hate suggestion boxes (since no one ever reads them), so feel free to reach me or any of the other admins (right now anarchomaniac and I are the only only mods, admins on the site, but that can always change (dot dot dot). My email address is [email protected] , please direct any questions, comments or concerns that way; or, if you like, PM me, or check out the site yourself.