Die Neue Zeit

1. Q
    Q
    This website has the issues from 1892 and 1893 collected in one PDF (of no less than 892 pages!). For someone able to read it fluently, it's a nice reference.

As a weekly magazine of around 32 pages, this was quite the read back in the day.
  2. Zeus the Moose
    Zeus the Moose
    That does it; I need to start learning German again
  3. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    I should look out for something that would 'unlock' these publications. I don't know the English word for it, but it is a document containing a list of all publications. It's like a bibliography but for archives.
  4. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    Forgive me, you can find its contents on p. 3. And you can download this document.
  5. Q
    Q
    I can make some trips to the IISH in Amsterdam and make photocopies of original manuscripts too of course. I'm pretty certain they also hold the Die Neue Zeit archive.
  6. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    I can make some trips to the IISH in Amsterdam and make photocopies of original manuscripts too of course. I'm pretty certain they also hold the Die Neue Zeit archive.
    They practically are thé Kautsky archive.
  7. Q
    Q
    They practically are thé Kautsky archive.
    Well, I knew they hold the Kautsky archive, but wasn't sure they also hold the Die Neue Zeit archive, but I guess they do.