PSL wins primary for Governor in CA

1. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    http://vote.sos.ca.gov/maps/gov-p&f.htm

BY 1 VOTE

Stewart A. Alexander337:43.1%
    Carlos Alvarez338:43.2%
    Mohammad Arif108:13.7%
    tight fight. By one vote Comrade Alvarez won the primary campaign in the Peace and Freedom Party(PFP)
  2. Kassad
    Kassad
    Check again. Though it looks like Carlos won, recent results show him up by almost 5%, which is almost 200 votes.
  3. Karl Marx AK47
    Karl Marx AK47
    ...and when you look at the other parties and compare the numbers...It gets depressing. Most of those voters are still holding on to their illusions like some nightmarish merry-go-round remix. Let me off, I gotta throw up.
  4. Chimurenga.
    ...and when you look at the other parties and compare the numbers...It gets depressing. Most of those voters are still holding on to their illusions like some nightmarish merry-go-round remix. Let me off, I gotta throw up.
    If somehow they could just get like a few millions dollars to put towards campaigning and advertising, haha.
  5. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    were growing every day.

every day we hold a demo, every day we do outreach, every weekly meeting. we grow.

and so Carlos won by almost 200? source?