Howdy

1. ContrarianLemming
    Howdy.
    So, I'll be out with it right away, I completely agree with damn near everything the average anarcho-syndicalist says and I have been one for the last 15 years or so.
    But, I have lately no longer wished to identify as such, for several reasons, and mostly because of the neverending tendency wars. I have of late stopped called myself an anarchist when people ask, not because I'm not proud or no longer agree with the ideology, or dislike anarchists, but because I have increasingly recognised that I am part of a broader movement in communism and I have largely been in denial that I am even mildly related to marxists.

SO I have developed this view and eventually I am, as of now, saying to myself "Left communism, Maoism, ancom, whatever works to bring about the liberation of humanity with the least bloodshed" and whenever I am asked by someone what my views are, I would reply with "What works best for the most people"

I have, being a utilitarian, accepted that anarchism will not always apply to the situation and that a great degree of dynamicism should be encouraged. I have always believed anarchists are the least dogmatic tendency, that anarchists treat there holy books with the least reverence, but I want to be better able to accept the fundamentally democratic nature in all far lft traditions, even if they are unsuccesful in attempt, and all have been shown to be succesful and unsuccesful in different situations and times.

Whatever works!

In solidarity
    Aeon.