Which type of forklift-truck is the most revolutionairy?

1. Comrade Gwydion
    Comrade Gwydion
  2. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    • Explosion proof trucks

These are for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres found in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and drink, logistics or other industries handling flammable material. Commonly referred to as Pyroban trucks, in Europe they must meet the requirements of the ATEX 94/9/EC Directive if used in Zone 1, 2, 21 or 22 areas and be maintained accordingly.
    In North America, internal combustion powered industrial vehicles carry Underwriters Laboratories ratings that are part of UL 558. Industrial trucks that are considered "explosion proof" carry the designations GS for gasoline powered, DS for diesel powered, LPS for liquified propane or GS/LPS for a dual fuel gasoline/liquified propane powered truck.
    That's revolutionary as fuck, it can take explosions and shit.

As for the most reactionary:

U.S. Military 10K-AT "Adverse Terrain"
    The forklift preferred by imperialists for certain.
  3. Ocean Seal
    Ocean Seal
    I prefer the Raymond reach truck as our revolutionary weapon because it can be used to transverse tight terrain like the jungles of Vietnam. Imagine in Ho Chi Minh had this baby before Dien Bien Phu. The North Vietnamese army could have transported resources much more quickly and kicked even more imperialist ass.
  4. ∞
    The Raymond! ITS BLACK AND RED!
  5. AK
    The Raymond truck is a weak as shit hunk of junk. Look at it's wheels. They have no grip and are an inch wide at most
    It reminds me of a shopping trolley.
  6. ∞
    The Raymond truck is a weak as shit hunk of junk. Look at it's wheels. They have no grip and are an inch wide at most
    It reminds me of a shopping trolley.
    its black and red...
  7. AK
    I could paint black and red on anything... what's your point?
  8. ∞
    I could paint black and red on anything... what's your point?
    It was made for teh revolution????????