Long Live Stalin !

1. LiberaCHE
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Just kicking off our new forum with a [/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua] Stalin Tribute Video [/FONT]

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]If interested ... join our Anti-Revisionist Group below[/FONT]

http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?groupid=45

2. Winter
    Winter
    Excellent. Let's make this one of the most active groups on RevLeft!
  3. apathy maybe
    Stalin is dead. He can't live again.

More to the point, why do you want him to? You have all of what he wrote, and you have his actions and the actions of the USSR under him recorded by history, what more do you need?

Moving on, what's with the hero worship? I haven't ever read anything in Marx's writings about hero worship (or in Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, any of the anarchists etc.).

Do you support the idea of a classless, stateless, economically communist society? Do you think that Stalin was moving the USSR towards such a society?
  4. comrade stalin guevara
    Eventualy we will
    take over rev/anarcho/trot

in memory of stalin....

http://www.uoregon.edu/~kimball/imag...sky%20dead.jpg
  5. Nolan
    Necromancy! Anyways, I think Stalin would like Cuba the most, though I think he would find it somewhat revisionist.
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Stalin is dead. He can't live again.

More to the point, why do you want him to? You have all of what he wrote, and you have his actions and the actions of the USSR under him recorded by history, what more do you need?

Moving on, what's with the hero worship? I haven't ever read anything in Marx's writings about hero worship (or in Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, any of the anarchists etc.).

Do you support the idea of a classless, stateless, economically communist society? Do you think that Stalin was moving the USSR towards such a society?
    We need to respect good leads, as much as we need to hate bad ones. Otherwise we well get nothing but bad ones. It's good that people still respect him of all the good he did, even with his mistacks.
  7. andrija hebrang
    andrija hebrang
    Long live comrad Stalin