What if the nazis had got atomic weapons first?

1. Dr Mindbender
    As we know, the nazis were working on heavy water experiments which were thwarted by Norwegian commandos. If they had failed to stop this, what would have been the repercussions to the war if the nazis had got the bomb first?

Maybe London would have been nuked rather than risk a conventional invasion of the UK.
  2. Tyrlop
    that would be awefull
  3. Dr Mindbender
    that would be awefull
    No shit sherlock.
  4. Comrade Gwydion
    Comrade Gwydion
    It would've been typical 20th century german to indeed throw it at either London or New York.
    It would've been typical Adolph Hitler to let it explode in Berlin when the Russians came.
  5. Barry
    Barry
    more than likely it would have been launched at a russia city, due to them being the worst threat as hitler saw them, the germans also had the V2 so they could have easily launched it anywere in europe
    The Nazis also had the ability to to fly to america so there was the possability that the us could have been attacked. This in the end my have lead to a complete change in the course of the war with the likes of britain surrendering
  6. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    I was actually reading this alternate history book dealing with Nazi Germany. Turns out they nuked the US.
  7. Ocean Seal
    Ocean Seal
    My guess is that if they had gotten the bomb early enough the UK would definitely have surrendered and Germany would have had hegemony in Western Europe.