the First Footage!

1. cop an Attitude
    cop an Attitude
    This isn't the Glen Beck response, this is a video I made a little while ago about the Pittsburgh G20. Watch it, review it and decide if we want to use it. The youtube mpeg4 quality kinda sucks so I might make it crisper in the future, but don't fret, I can send out DVDs too. Its 8 parts So enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Nyu0Y1LE0
  2. cop an Attitude
    cop an Attitude
  3. Tablo
    Nice. I have only watched part 1 so far, but I am really enjoying this video. You got some really good footage that didn't show up online during the protests.
  4. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    Ill give a full review after i finish it.
    EDIT
    Just finished it. Over all, i enjoyed it. I dont think any video like this has been made or finished yet.

The film included a speech by Cindy Sheehan (Part 7: 07:19-9:40, Part 8: 00:00-1:45)
    A great speech by a man named Larry Holmes (Part 6: 04:34-8:55)
    And an excellent montage of the Pitt University students fiasco with Tchkung, "Break Stuff Now" playing in the background (Part 5: 06:18-09:25) (This scene could probably be made into a video in itself! i think this was one of my favorite parts, along with the Larry Holmes speech)

Also, the producer Cop an Attitude also have interviews with people at the protests and residents of Pittsburgh, and also had some self reflections on events and so on.

there were some spelling issues in a few of the frames where it was only text but thats not a big issue, im sure that can be fixed if you want to.

GREAT JOB!

Id suggest fellow revlefters view this as well, like "Breaking the Spell" and "
    30 Frames a Second: The WTO in Seattle 2000," each video or movie made on a protest action provide a useful view into how things happened. Usually, much better than what is portrayed in mainstream media outlets.

5. Kuppo Shakur
    Great video, man. Haven't quite finished watching it yet(dial-up, grr), but this is definitely an excellent collection of some really cool footage. I would love to have a nice copy of this on dvd.
  6. The Red Next Door
    awesome vid