We are the 2nd largest group

1. Charles Xavier
    We are now the second largest group on RevLeft. We are the outpost of rational discussion in a board lead by a zionist and is full of trolls and roleplayers.
  2. Spawn of Stalin
    I take it the biggest group is anarchists then? Hard to believe given their (lack of) track record
  3. Nolan
    The anarchists are only bigger because they're not split up into several major camps on this site. They're as diverse as the Marxists. In real life we Marxist-Leninists have more following than all the others put together.
  4. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    We are now the second largest group on RevLeft. We are the outpost of rational discussion in a board lead by a zionist and is full of trolls and roleplayers.
    This is very ture and one of the reason that I would like to use this sub-fourm more.
  5. Charles Xavier
    From my understanding things are in the work to bring about a communist outpost of discussion and debate on the internet.
  6. Kassad
    Kassad
    The Anti-Theist and Anti-Imperialist groups are still larger than we are by a few people.
  7. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    From my understanding things are in the work to bring about a communist outpost of discussion and debate on the internet.
    Will I how that it is comeing soon, you can't even believe what I have seen. One second people are attacking Stalin are saying that he was bad for "centralized" worker control, and the next their saying that he is bad for "decentralized" worker control.
  8. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    The Anti-Theist and Anti-Imperialist groups are still larger than we are by a few people.
    This is because everyone who supports communism also supports these ideals. Even if they hate each other.
  9. Charles Xavier
    When I posted we were bigger then them briefly.
  10. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    A good question for debate is how many of us and those other people believe in said ideology.