Hello Comrades, I'm just introducing myself.

1. Charlyallen
    Hi all,
    I'm charlie, I am Irish born and bred, have lived here all my life, and lately, well, for years have hated it, but lately have really become sickened by the garbage spilling out of the mouths of some people I live near, and even work with, they are talking about a "change" that is coming, and the "foreigners" getting whats coming to them and some of them are even glorifying hitler of all people, the initial shock has wore off and it has now turned to sheer anger, I mean, this is 2010 for crying out load.

Sorry for the rant,lol, this was meant to be an introduction,ha. Anyway, I don't feel right just listening to this rubbish, but alone? what can one do? I am basically seeking some kind of guidance, ie; online discussions, newspapers to read (apart from the tabloids,lol) somewhere to hear the voice of reason.

The age of the people with these opinions is frightening, they are not just kids, you would expect more, really. Anyhow, well done on setting up this forum, I think I will like it here.

Charlie
  2. Dr Mindbender
    cead mile failte.

welcome to revleft and to the group.
  3. Autonome
    Autonome
    Hi,

I've just joined up myself although I have been a long-term activist on the anti-racist scene here in Ireland.