Stormfront luv

1. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    I don't know why, but I feel compelled to post this;

http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=610785

It's pretty sad seeing people cheer on such things and spouting comments such as "Glad to hear the Irish are getting sick of these parasites.", especially in Ireland. I wasn't really aware racism was a popular thing here because I've all in all met one racist in Ireland.

Anyways, I don't see the why persecution towards Roma is needed... There is a Roma family in my town and they're completely normal.
  2. marxistcritic
    I didn't see what the link was that I clicked , and I ended up seeing stormfront! I am deeply traumatized.
  3. Q
    Q
    I didn't see what the link was that I clicked , and I ended up seeing stormfront! I am deeply traumatized.
    The link clearly says *************** by mere reading...
  4. marxistcritic
    I'm half blind.
  5. RedAnarchist
    RedAnarchist
    Even so, why would you be deeply traumatized by accessing Stormfront? Sure, it's full of crap, but it's not exactly a psychologically scarring experience is it?
  6. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    I just think its odd how I saw many Irish people spouting such fascist thrash, because Ive really never met any rascists and fascists here.
  7. marxistcritic
    Even so, why would you be deeply traumatized by accessing Stormfront? Sure, it's full of crap, but it's not exactly a psychologically scarring experience is it?
    Racism makes me sick to my stomach. I almost threw up several times.
  8. communard resolution
    communard resolution

It's pretty sad seeing people cheer on such things and spouting comments such as "Glad to hear the Irish are getting sick of these parasites.", especially in Ireland. I wasn't really aware racism was a popular thing here because I've all in all met one racist in Ireland.
    Apparently there is a strong connection between these events and Loyalist groups, which have now taken to beating the drums against immigrants.
  9. Comrade Gwydion
    Comrade Gwydion
    Apparently there is a strong connection between these events and Loyalist groups, which have now taken to beating the drums against immigrants.
    Seriously, the loyalists?
    One more reason to support the unification of an independent ireland, blah. (or do I have the wrong definition of loyalist in mind?)
  10. Kléber
    Makes me want to start a Romani fascist alter-ego troll account and turn their ideology on its head for lulz.
  11. Axle
    Good news. Perhaps at some point the ones in Britain and the rest of the world can react the same way. They are not welcome, along with the rest of the non-white migrants to our countries! We must work together to regain our nations!

United we stand, comrades!
    Fuuuuuck you, pal.

And we should reserve the right to kick the shit out of any fascist who uses the word comrade.
  12. samofshs
    samofshs
    i believe antifa already delcared that we have that right =)