Geographic Proximity

1. KurtFF8
    KurtFF8
    We should start getting an account to see if any of the members of this group live anywhere near each other. A project like this could benefit a lot from people meet up in person to at least brainstorm or work on things in real time.
  2. Q
    Q
    I live in the (South of the) Netherlands.
  3. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    I live in the (west of the) Netherlands in Rijswijk.

Westside!
  4. Lyev
    Lyev
    I live in the (south-west of) England in Somerset.
  5. Tablo
    I live in Birmingham, Alabama.
  6. Tyrlop
    I live in Denmark - Copenhagen, i have a camera i could had went to COP15 and the demostrations and made some footage but thats to late now
  7. Liberateeducate
    Liberateeducate
    I live in South Bay Area of California. So, when this is done, if we make it into a dvd burnable format, I would gladly make as many bootleg copies as possible and spread it as far as my little beater truck will take me.
    I know its not the same thing, but when I first saw Loose Change (the dvd about 9/11 inside job) it was handed to me while I was in Long Beach, CA by some dude in dreads, I watched it burned 5 copies and gave them out. So imagine if we did this, for distribution.
  8. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    I live in Perth in Australia, though most of you probably know by now. I'd be happy to buy some (probably rather cheap) DVDs and distribute them, incase Q is wondering.
  9. APathToTake
    APathToTake
    I live in (the north) Leeds, England
  10. cop an Attitude
    cop an Attitude
    I live in Westfield (Western Massachusetts) during my school days and in Mid Mass when I'm home. It's all fairly close to NYC and Boston. I could get copies burned easily and distribute it to the various infoshop and such around here, as I've been doing with my G20 movie.
  11. KurtFF8
    KurtFF8
    And I live in North Florida (sorry, I didn't even start off with that).

Well it seems that we are all quite spread out, which may be problematic, but it's good to know about that obstacle.
  12. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    Capitol Area California, dont have my own transportation yet but i will soon