We could all be potentially restricted/banned soon.

1. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Stop being a nob, Kassad. You were kicked out of the ML group, no one likes you, so fuck off.
  2. Kassad
    Kassad
    How is a disagreement between people grounds to kick me out of an ideological group?
  3. hugsandmarxism
    How is a disagreement between people grounds to kick me out of an ideological group?
    You made a career of treating members of this group like children and throwing them under the bus to make good with the admins and others with clout on the board, so you're no longer welcome. We've had enough of your shit, Kassad. Find your allies elsewhere.
  4. Kassad
    Kassad
    How did I throw anyone 'under the bus?' In the Commie Club, I consistently voted against restricting Marxist-Leninists and defended countless Marxist-Leninists from being banned, being one myself. I was nominated as a moderator by another moderator, so the administrators had nothing to do with it. Anyway, it isn't like real allies come from an online forum, as you seem to believe.
  5. Saorsa
    Saorsa
    lol lol kassad got kicked out lol lol lol
  6. Ismail
    Ismail
    Kassad is a Marxist-Leninist to the administration in the same way as a Bantustan leader or token appointed "representative" black guy was in the South African apartheid government, in the eyes of seemingly most M-L on this forum.
  7. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    get the fuck out kassad
  8. hugsandmarxism
  9. Kassad
    Kassad
    Feel the mod abuse power!
  10. hugsandmarxism
    Good luck with that.

Edit: Wow, being so honest all of a sudden. We're still not letting you back in though.
  11. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    What the fuck is going on here? Seriously. I left the CC like a day before the shit went down, so I'm just about clueless as to what really happened. Now Kassad got kicked out of the ML group? What grounds are there for this? Did I miss something?

It seems like revleft is simply getting annoying...
  12. RHIZOMES
    RHIZOMES
    I think Kassad made a HUGE mistake, but I don't think he should be completely ostracized, especially since he's seen the light... and personally I think he did basically say "my bad", and posted a very convincing argument against what the admins did in the CC debate thread.

What the fuck is going on here? Seriously. I left the CC like a day before the shit went down, so I'm just about clueless as to what really happened. Now Kassad got kicked out of the ML group? What grounds are there for this? Did I miss something?

It seems like revleft is simply getting annoying...
    PM me about it
  13. hugsandmarxism
    I think Kassad made a HUGE mistake, but I don't think he should be completely ostracized, especially since he's seen the light... and personally I think he did basically say "my bad", and posted a very convincing argument against what the admins did in the CC debate thread.
    I for one have had enough of Kassad acting like our parent. "It fucking disgusts me that I have to come here and babysit a bunch of people who literally have no idea what they're talking about." he says. Why in the fuck should we put up with this kind of attitude, especially in light of the fact that he reversed his decision? I mean, do we just take such abuse? I don't think we should.
  14. Andropov
    Andropov
    What ive come to realise is the Kassad now is somewhat different to the Kassad who was first here when I arrived.
    Its sad to see it but tbh Kassad, Hugs and the rest are spot on in calling you out on this.
    The way you treat "your own" tendency on this forum is somewhat different to how you treat everyone else.
    And if we did hear the same constant patronising flaming shite from say an Anarchist mod he would have been called out on it.
    But its because you were seen as "one of ours" that we all let it slide this long.
    You have taken too much libertys tbh, and you can joke about it and fobb it off with irrelevant jibes and pathetic jokes but it doesnt change the way you have rubbed people up here the wrong way for too long.
    Thats not to say that you cant change your mentality or be somewhat pleasant the way you used to be, hopefully.
  15. Intelligitimate
    The attacks on Kassad are not just. Now more than ever at this time, we need unity between Marxist-Leninists. Kassad's "error" was simply a matter of not fully grasping what this situation means for us, in light of the extreme crap he saw and defended us from in the CC on many occasions. Now he understands, and is a powerful voice against what is going on, and we should all stand in unity with him.
  16. proudcomrade
    proudcomrade
    This place is turning into Livejournal...
  17. Communist
    Communist
    I was in CC and I guarantee you Kassad, Khad and I (and a few others) furthered the M-L cause there whenever we could. I can tell you, and I dealt with this in CC myself...to be completely honest sometimes M-L on this board have posted some very embarrassing, juvenile crap from time to time. I couldn't just automatically defend it. And yes I think I could well be harder on fellow communists than the anarchists because I expect more of them - and sure let the anarchists make fools of themselves. Having said that, I wouldn't go so far to the extreme of thinking I'd write off a communist because of some idiotic horseshit either. You gotta forge forward and accept that people make mistakes. If the relatively few Marxist-Leninists on RevLeft don't stick together, then the things that any of us fear might happen almost certainly will (he's the single best advocate for the M-L ideology in the moderator 'team' right now, like it or not). Kassad has a way of being quite unbearably pompous in his statements every now and then, even he realizes it. Most of us have shown unpleasant aspects of our personality here, and really, big deal. Kassad would talk relative shit on my party (Workers World Party) from time to time and I didn't really think much of it at all; even though I love and am dedicated to WWP, everyone is entitled to their opinion, wrong as they may be. :-) Then one day out of the blue he sends me a PM with an explanation and an apology. Neither of which I asked for or expected. So yes he's not only a good ideological communist but a good guy who sometimes behaves and acts in annoying ways, that is if you take it personally I guess... But he is on our side no matter how it may appear to some or all of us on occasion. I recommend mending the fence and letting him back into this group; he's admitted he was wrong, and it's time to move on.
  18. Guerrilla22
    Fuck this shit.
  19. Communist
    Communist
    Fuck this shit.

Yeah...
  20. hugsandmarxism
    I like Kassad alot, I really do... but this has become a pattern with him. I really don't think we need someone who is going to come in every so often and chastise us. I was in the CC, and I've bared witness to both the defense of the ML's and the facepalm worthy antics of some who were brought up, and so I can agree that there are times when members of this group need to reflect on things. But none of that makes Kassad our fucking parent, and gives him the right to treat us like children. I think that if he wants back in, he should apologize to the whole group in this thread, and at that point I'd happily forgive him and we can all move on, but I think we need some assurance that he gets that playing the angry patriarch isn't going to fly here.

That's all I ask. He's apologized to Arizona Bay and Intelligitimate, so what could be harmed by apologizing to the rest of us? If we want any sort of real group solidarity, this dynamic needs to change, and I think (or at least hope) Kassad is capable of this. He crossed the line, and now we need some inclination that he doesn't intend on crossing the line again, because I will no longer suffer the indignation of being treated like a child by someone his age. None of us should.
  21. Communist
    Communist
    You must have gotten in CC while I was away. Of all the seven weeks to be offline, why oh why did it have to be these. Imagine my surprise at logging in and seeing what had happened. The worst part is I can't even access the CC to read the play by play.
    There's always been this somewhat...SUSPECT element floating around - but it finally rose to the surface and consumed everything...
    So hugs what'd you think of CC lol
  22. Kassad
    Kassad
    Well, for obvious reasons, I was pretty heated initially about a few things, but in light of recent statements and calming down, I'd like to apologize to anyone who felt wronged, chastised or abused by my statements. This apology goes out to all Marxist-Leninists, including those who are defending or attacking me. I'd like to be allowed back into the group and continue to discuss and work towards our future plans to defend our voices here.
  23. hugsandmarxism
    Well, for obvious reasons, I was pretty heated initially about a few things, but in light of recent statements and calming down, I'd like to apologize to anyone who felt wronged, chastised or abused by my statements. This apology goes out to all Marxist-Leninists, including those who are defending or attacking me. I'd like to be allowed back into the group and continue to discuss and work towards our future plans to defend our voices here.
    Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear.

Let him back in please.
  24. Andropov
    Andropov
    Let the man back in.
  25. Charles Xavier
    I never kicked anyone out of the group and this thread's maturity has shown how many children we have among our ranks. Grow up and argue about meaningful things, Comradely criticism please.

What is needed is a place for Marxist-Leninist discussion, communist discussion without the immaturity that exists here or the cultism that exists at soviet empire. Right now we are in a small portion of this board. There is no communist forum on the internet, this is the closest we got and its filled with the ultra-leftists, with no interest in seriously approaching or analyzing world events or theory. Just mudslinging and spam.