Comrades! Report for duty!

1. Spawn of Stalin
    Alright Comrades this group has a whole bunch of members but some I think just aren't interested in the project. I'm sure you'll all agree with me that people who don't contribute shouldn't have voting rights, so if you want to be involved, if you want to write articles, or help with the layout, or just want to contribute your ideas, make yourself known in this topic.
  2. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Hello.
  3. Luisrah
    Luisrah
    I suppose I still have a too young mind to write articles, but I'd like to help in any other way possible.

Maybe we could all post here any skills we have that we think that can contribute to the paper.

If so, I can say that I can work with programs like photoshop to do what obvious work those programs do.
  4. farleft
    farleft
    Ready to serve the greater good comrade!

Luisrah, if you want to write something give it a go. Post it on here, and those involved can vote on it, make suggestions for improvements etc, resubmit the article after changes made and we'll take it from there.

There more frequently you do it the better you will become, we're all comrades here, no-one will slate you if it's not A* material.

One key thing to remember is to back up your views with come kind of evidence by referencing.
  5. Olerud
    Olerud
    I don't mind helping.
  6. farleft
    farleft
    Should we have word limits on articles?
  7. redmarxist90
    redmarxist90
    I'm in. I can also vouch that comrade_jess will as well seen as she is a freind
  8. Q
    Q
    Should we have word limits on articles?
    I think 150 000 words per article should be our limit

I'm in.
  9. farleft
    farleft
    lol well I was thinking of something more like 750 max just so we dont get too cluttered and dominated by just a couple of articles.
  10. Luisrah
    Luisrah
    lol well I was thinking of something more like 750 max just so we dont get too cluttered and dominated by just a couple of articles.
    Agreed
  11. Lyev
    Lyev
    I'd like to help somehow, please mister.