Article by a religious

1. eyedrop
    Den som derimot forfekter konservative eller religiøse verdier, kan ikke forvente seg respekt. Plutselig er ikke toleransen i dagens samfunn så stor likevel. Troende mennesker - kristne, jøder, muslimer - blir degradert og marginalisert. Vi blir sett på som hjernevaskede, trangsynte fanatikere som ikke fortjener å bli hørt. Fordi vi liksom er irrasjonelle og forholder oss til Gud som noe større enn mennesket selv.
    http://www.dagbladet.no/magasinet/20...13/535116.html

Translation: The one who promotes conservative or religious values, can not expect respect. Suddenly the tolerance in todays society isn't as big anymore. Believing people- christian, jews, muslims - is becoming degraded and marginalised. We are being seen on as brainwashed, dogmatic (didn't know how to correctly translate) fanatics who doesn't deserve to be heard. Because we supposedly is irrational and relate to God which is something bigger than human itself.

It's fun to see that even the religious are experiencing that they are on the highway out of society, no sensible listens to them or respects their views. I love to hear the religious complain about not being heard by the public.
  2. Raúl Duke
    Raúl Duke
    religious complain about not being heard by the public.
    They sometimes/often do this in the U.S....which is ironically one of the most religious 1st world nations (and has a large dislike to atheists bordering on to discrimination in some cases/places).

I find it ridiculous too...especially in the U.S.
  3. Kami
    Kami

A little related image I find rather amusing
  4. marxistcritic
    hahahahahahahaah
  5. Julien Holcroft
    It's very comforting to see the religious one the way out of society. Even if we still have a very long way to go until that is fully achieved.