Education and research

1. Technocrat
    Technocrat
    Hello everyone.

Right now we urgently need more people to help with education and promotion of Technocracy.

Specifically, we need people to help with researching the validity of a North American post-scarcity society and to help with the development and implementation of educational programs to bring awareness to people.

A post-scarcity society (a Technate) has the following requirements:

1. sufficient resources
    2. sufficient level of technology
    3. sufficient trained personnel to operate the technology
    4. *informed consent of the public*

I would like to point out that in North America *we already have the first three*. What is missing is number 4, and it is that which we desperately need help with. We already have several plans and projects in the works, but what is needed is more *people* to make them happen...

If anyone is interested in actually *doing something* to help realize a Technocratic society, please e-mail me @ [email protected].
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Is this specific to North America? Because otherwise I would help if I could...
  3. Technocrat
    Technocrat
    Well, the focus is on NA, but it is expected that much of what we produce and/or learn will be of use to Technocratic movements in other parts of the world.

It's totally understandable if someone doesn't have time to help. I barely have any time to dedicate to this, myself (one of the reasons why I'm trying to recruit others).