An administrative note

1. BobKKKindle$
    I've changed the settings of this group so that members have to be admitted by the group moderator instead of being allowed in automatically so as to prevent trolls. On the same note, I kicked Comrade Joe from the group.
  2. Communist
    Communist

Thank you.
  3. Mindtoaster
    Mindtoaster
    Are the posts in this group visible to non-members?

If they are should we consider making them non-visible?
  4. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Hmm, I wasn't sure if I should change the settings or not. But ah well, I guess KKKindle$ is often correct, and someone else asked me to do the same thing.. Still I wouldn't mind being asked about things first

I personally don't see any harm in letting non-members see our discussions; it could even cause the shine of our thought to enlighten them. But if any other members think it should be made invisible then I'll do it
  5. Communist
    Communist
    Hmm, I wasn't sure if I should change the settings or not. But ah well, I guess KKKindle$ is often correct, and someone else asked me to do the same thing.. Still I wouldn't mind being asked about things first

I personally don't see any harm in letting non-members see our discussions; it could even cause the shine of our thought to enlighten them. But if any other members think it should be made invisible then I'll do it
    Yes I asked you about that. It seems to me, if we're going to develop a game plan then it's best not to give it away to the opposition. :-)
  6. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    I can't imagine any useful "game plans" that would need to be secret, and I think it's helpful for others to be able to read here what we mean by liberalism on RevLeft etc.
  7. Communist
    Communist
    Poll? :-)
  8. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    I dont think you can make polls in groups. Just post here if you're for or against letting only members see the posts here.
    We already have 2 for and 2 against
  9. Prairie Fire
    Prairie Fire
    For.
  10. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    For. This is a tactical since we are not something that will please to those who do not like our response.
  11. PRC-UTE
    PRC-UTE
    Put me down as 'for'
  12. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    You can just put me down... NOT THAT WAY!!

I'm all for this.
  13. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    For.
  14. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    I dont see what advantages can come out of restricting who can see the group.
  15. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    I've accepted Comrade Joe back in, after discussing with him. He seems to have some good views and is not like pogue. Until he says or does something incompatible with this group then Im letting him stay. same with any other member
  16. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    Could you delete my double post?