I am in the US - meeting

1. Leo
    Leo
    I am in the US at the moment and I will be traveling around the whole country for the next month and I would be very happy to meet anyone who'd like to meet up and discuss and all. I am in New York at the moment. Please let me know if you are interested.
  2. mikail firtinaci
    Selametle;

iyi haberlerini bekliyoruz.

mikail
  3. Leo
    Leo
  4. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    Hey: this is your comrade in North Carolina!

send me a PM so we can discuss your plans!

i believe you have my number...i work tomorrow and sunday in the evening but youre welcome to call me any other time
  5. zimmerwald1915
    I could probably get into NYC Sunday. Where's convenient?
  6. Leo
    Leo
    I sent PMs to both of you!
  7. black magick hustla
    black magick hustla
    intifada is a cool kid. you should get mad drunk with him
  8. black magick hustla
    black magick hustla
    i know a bunch of folks who would be receptive to your ideas in lansing. they are pretty fun too amd some of them were part of my discussion circle. if you want to drop by there pm me and ill ask them to arrange something
  9. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    HAHA.

thanks dada. youre a great person too. can't wait to share the details of our weekend with yall...anyways see you tomorrow leo.
  10. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    it was great having you leo! hope youre having and will continue to have a safe journey!
  11. Alf
    Alf
    Tell us more about what you discussed!
  12. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    Leo and I discussed a lot.

The majority of our talks focused on the role of the militant in this period. Keeping in mind, as Leo liked to say, we are not prophets.

We discussed errors in past revolutionary movements. We talked about how the revolutionary party should never be merged with the state. We discussed in detail the Russian and German revolutions. We talked about how Ataturk came to power in Turkey.

We clarified how revolutionaries should intervene in the class struggle. We discussed the anti-worker role of unions in this period, alluding to a situation a comrade in Philadelphia is in. We discussed possible action I could take at my workplace relating to a pay cut and new management.

We had some discussion with a co-worker of mine who is showing real interest in revolutionary theory.

We also distributed what was as far as we know the first copy of Internationalism in the south! And I'm sure there will be more to come!
  13. Devrim
    Devrim
    Thanks for keeping us informed. Of course, we shouldn't expect our own comrade and personal friend to drop us a line and tell us how it is going.
    Devrim
  14. zimmerwald1915
    Leo, are you still planning to visit NYC again Aug. 5? 6?
  15. Leo
    Leo
    Leo, are you still planning to visit NYC again Aug. 5? 6?
    Yeah, I am in NYC atm.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Of course, we shouldn't expect our own comrade and personal friend to drop us a line and tell us how it is going.
    Dude I've been on the road for days.
  16. StalinFanboy
    StalinFanboy
    Were you in L.A. recently?
  17. Pogue
    Pogue
    Were you in L.A. recently?
    He was. he walked right past you, but you had your head in a bin searching for the evenings dinner so you missed him.
  18. StalinFanboy
    StalinFanboy
    He was. he walked right past you, but you had your head in a bin searching for the evenings dinner so you missed him.