Set 'Anti-Revisionists' as your Tendency!

1. Kassad
    Kassad
    To all those in this group,

I believe we all agree that it is incredibly urgent that we help new members who are developing in their ideology comprehend Marxism-Leninism properly in the form of anti-revisionism. One of the best ways to do this is formulate comprehensive and convincing arguments, but with the new 'tendency' feature, we can spready our ideology even more.

Look at all the discussions in this group and go to the top of them and look for 'group tools' to the right. Click 'set as primary tendency.' It's incredibly urgent that we are organized in our educational endeavors.

In struggle,
    Kassad
  2. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    Thanks for the heads up, didn't know about that feature, I'll set it to Anti-Revisionist. I haven't identified as Anti-revisionist for very long though, so I'm still trying to learn more and develop more arguments.
  3. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    Excellent. It would be even better if it could be set to Marxism-Leninism, as that is more general yet more accurate. But that's only a minor complaint, this is a great addition nevertheless. The more people we have, the more posts will advertise this group, and so other like-minded members can join quickly.
  4. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    BUMP, I thought this would be important.
  5. hugsandmarxism
    Yeah, i did it, and some are shocked at my new tendency declaration XD
  6. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Well have you ever declared you a AR?
  7. Charles Xavier
    To all those in this group,

I believe we all agree that it is incredibly urgent that we help new members who are developing in their ideology comprehend Marxism-Leninism properly in the form of anti-revisionism. One of the best ways to do this is formulate comprehensive and convincing arguments, but with the new 'tendency' feature, we can spready our ideology even more.

Look at all the discussions in this group and go to the top of them and look for 'group tools' to the right. Click 'set as primary tendency.' It's incredibly urgent that we are organized in our educational endeavors.

In struggle,
    Kassad
    stickied

Can you edit your post to say marxism-leninism?
  8. bailey_187
    edit: never mind.