our story

1. a5barak_ih_7@yahoo.com
    [email protected]
    Once upon a time, there was a quite land full of grace and covered with peace, the holly blessed land … the land of Palestine

And in a damn cold Saturday a giant ship arrived, loaded with dirt, hunger and disease... full of rats and Zionists collected from each spot in this world... It came to bring us grief and pain

They asked us to leave the land but a free man doesn't leave his home... the army forced us to leave the land and kicked us out of our home …they said it will take them just a couple of hours to accomplish their mission … but sixty years have passed and we are still waiting the accomplishment of that damn mission … and we never saw our home again … now a foreigner is sleeping in my bed and eating in my plate ... sitting under my orange tree which I curved the name of my lover on …

Sixty years... and we gained nothing but victims and bloody cold dead corps … Nothing but promises and lies... We can never forget and we can never give up …
    Sixty years … we spent them day by day bleeding tears …
    Nothing left to lose ... grandpa taught me that land is honor, fortune and dignity and that I must never let go…

Why to give up to someone who stole your home , killed your family , imprisoned your friend , shot your lover just because he was trying to defend your home … why to give up to someone who broke your heart and destroyed your life , crashed your dreams carelessly with his boots … what did you do ? Why you … why your home? And who is he to steal your future and bury your soul??

Comrade
    CHE …