Purpose of the Esperanto Usergroup

1. Potemkin
    Hey all. I thought I would get a thread going by outlining some of the goals I would like this usergroup to accomplish. Everyone is encouraged to chip in and voice what they would like to get out of this group. Perhaps we could compile it and post it in a sticky?

Anyway, I see the main points of this group being:

1. To help those on the revolutionary left learn Esperanto by encouraging each other and posting topics where we can communicate in Esperanto.

2. To educate the revolutionary left of the radical history of Esperanto and its current revolutionary potential.

3. To advocate the use of Esperanto in the international affairs of the revolutionary left and the organizations in which Esperanto Usergroup members are a part (I would personally love to see the IWW General Assemblies held only in Esperanto).

4. To advocate the use of Esperanto among the working class as an easy-to-learn gateway to international communication, uniting the working class of the world.

5. To inspire the Esperanto speaking working class to revolutionary struggle and action.

Any other thoughts?