Your dietary intake daily?

1. Le Libérer
    Le Libérer
    I take several minerals and supplements to help me restore my immune system and lose the fat I gained over the last year.
    My typical day looks like this:

I drink green tea with a splash of vitiamin water.
    Take a probiotic supplement, which is helpful, if you have been on alot of anti-biotics,and boosts the immune system
    a multi-vitamin
    2 tbls of apple cider vinegar
    Then I eat breakfast which includes
    oatmeal, egg whites and protein powder shake
    my mid morning snack is protein, like cottage cheese or turkey wrappped around cheese
    lunch it always a salad with protein, tuna or chicken
    afternoon snack is protein again, a protien shake
    and dinner is 6 oz protein, 2 cups of green veggies, add a starch 2 days a week
    and I always have a snack before bed, sugar free jello with whip cream or a fudgcicle
    This averages to about 1500 to 1800 calories a day.

I read a recent study that stated whole food costs about $18.00 per thousand calories where as processed food and snacks cost about $1.79 per 1,000 calories. Thats makes sense that the poor are often overweight. I know I have had to sacrifice some luxaries to afford to eat healthy. But its crucial I do everything within my power to be as healthy as possible right now and probably the rest of my life. Sex, drugs and rock and roll are thing of the past, gosh darnnit.

Update: I go in today for a series of tests for my remission status. I'm a bit nervous about it, I've been having some symptoms that I shouldnt be after a hysterectomy.