Anarchists are pissed at me

1. Charles Xavier
    You guys should check our the Anarchist threads in the learning forum. They are all foaming at the mouth when you say anything against anarchism or suggest people who want to know the differences between anarchism and marxism to read marxist literature. They are like a religion. I have never seen evangelicals get so passionate and air headed at the same time. Even the Anarchist Moderators have a hard on to get me banned. This while themselves being a minority on the board.
  2. Comrada J
    Comrada J
    Anarchist administration! Just noticed that's contradiction.
  3. Charles Xavier
    I know dude... The Anarchists have a majority on administration but are a minority on the board. Anyways, fight the power!
  4. Charles Xavier
    News update, the Anarchist Tension admin, just warned me once again for something I was already warned for.
  5. The Intransigent Faction
    The Intransigent Faction
    Hey, where in Canada are you? I'm in Mississauga, Ontario.
    But yeah, the Anarchists don't like me either.
    They're just too dogmatic. They're so stuck on ideology that they become detached from the reality of the times and with what is a practical solution.
    That might make me sound bourgeois. It's not that I don't agree that a "classless, stateless society" could work in the long run. I just don't see how simultaneous revolutions on every continent of the world could happen at this point.
    Their problem is that they (obviously) don't understand the necessity for a vanguard party.
    I thought that Anarchists were a lot more prevalent here. I guess they've worked with many of the Trotskyists, so they seemed more common. I'm not sure.
  6. Charles Xavier
    I'm in Ontario too.
  7. Wakizashi the Bolshevik
    Anarchism means chaos.
    I mean, after a possible anarchist revolution and the total destruction of the state, what next?
    I'll tell you: absolute chaos.

The line between anarchism and libertarianism is sometimes very, very small.
  8. Bilan
    Bilan
    I'm sorry to post in your group, but George Dimitrov is as usual talking shit.

First, anarchists are not a minority on the board. That is baseless bullshit.
    Secondly, you were not warned for criticising anarchism. You have failed to actually make any real criticisms. What you were warned for was trolling, spamming, and generally being an obnoxious brat.

Perhaps your comrades can view this thread.

or posts such as:

You anarchists are easy to flip out. No wonder anarchism doesn't work.

You troll the board, and you got what you deserved.

Get a spine.
  9. The Intransigent Faction
    The Intransigent Faction

Secondly, you were not warned for criticising anarchism. You have failed to actually make any real criticisms. What you were warned for was trolling, spamming, and generally being an obnoxious brat.

or posts such as:

Get a spine.
    [/i]
    Okay, I might not be the most impartial judge here, but:

I agree that it seems doubtful that Anarchists are a minority here.
    However, you merely pointed to one thread.
    I can do that too:

Why can't we have a civil argument on politics instead of resorting to personal attacks or flaming? I mean if I responded to your posts the same way you responded to mine I would be kicked out of this forum. Funny how you can get away with stuff at the same time raise all hell against me for doing the exact same thing. Hypocritic oath? I raised some questions, you ignore the questions and start doing personal attacks. I'm ignorant forgive me but what was the political goal of this black bloc? It isn't a good way to explain Anarchism by calling people idiots for not understanding such a basic question which isn't even worth your time.

In fact, I just got a Private message in my reputation from BCBM telling me to fuck off which I am sure is perfectly acceptable? ... maybe I should start doing the same. I wonder how well I will be treated. Should I be worried? Double standards don't exist here right?

I am raising a question several times over looked and several times flamed. And I can almost guarantee I won't get my answer I will be called a whiner and told to fuck off like everyone else.
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/anarchists...31#post1289031

No offense, but your memory seems very selective.
    I've seen Anarchists make terribly rude comments, too. I don't condone any unwarranted rudeness by GeorgiDimitrovII on the condition that unwarranted rudeness isn't condoned by Anarchists here either.
    Perhaps I sympathize with him because when I was a more naive newbie I got on someone's bad side myself. I've gotten over that, but it's not pretty.

From what I've seen, he's made some legitimate contributions to this board.
    As an Maoist, I've never suggested that Anarchists should be banned from the site, yet my comrades and I have been threatened with this before, albeit generally not by those within a position of power to make that choice as far as I know.

I'll keep reading over his posts, but for now I see nothing uncivil at a level that I haven't seen from Anarchists on this board.

I, for one, stand behind my comrade based on what I've seen thus far, and I won't be rude about it, but I'll say that perhaps you have a skewered perception of my comrade in a negative way just as I perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt.

Good day to you, and if there's something I missed in all this that truly was trollish behaviour, I apologize.

EDIT: As for the second apparent quote, what was the context?
  10. Charles Xavier

or posts such as:

Get a spine.
    [/i]
    If I was an anarchist I could get away with this shit. And I am not pretending that I was in the right. But you can plainly see that even Admins get to be total flaming trolls on this board as long as they are anarchists. The Anarchist Tension keeps sending me Private Reputation messages calling me a prick and a dickhead and an asshole. How very mature. If you're going to make a big fuss about me first tend to your own flock.
  11. The Intransigent Faction
    The Intransigent Faction
    To be fair, one admin or at least Commie Club member did tell bcbcm not to flame. Otherwise, i understand exactly where you're coming from.
  12. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    The Learning forum isn't in the best of states. Any new kid asking questions is likely to get flooded with all kinds of crap. The threads in Learning usually end up in protracted arguments between all kinds of marginal tendencies, while the thread starters just back away slowly. It's a shame, because it's kind of hard to deal with.

If you get unfair warnings or if you are treated unfairly otherwise, be sure to bring it up here. Be sure to state your case properly, don't just go on about 'anarchist domination' or whatever. I don't deny that there seems to be a systemic bias towards anarchism, but simply complaining isn't going to change that, unfortunately.