Death of ideology/ consumerism

1. politics student
    politics student
    What do you think towards a project along these lines?

I am considering doing something on nationalism or consumerism both anger me greatly and have studied both with a passion following the wisdom of knowing the enemy.

Advice for starting writing?

I have made brief break downs of what I plan to include in each chapter with each aspects I want to focus on over all.

I have revised my first brief breakdown for Nationalism in the UK.

Quoting articles or political parties in books? Any sort of permission needed when taken extracts from manifesto or brief information on a new article apart from including them in a detailed bibliography?
  2. black magick hustla
    black magick hustla
    there are some people that have wrote about that better than you have. why do you want to write about it?
  3. politics student
    politics student
    there are some people that have wrote about that better than you have. why do you want to write about it?
    Does it matter if there is 10,000 books on a topic or just 2?

Through detailed research in certain aspects of a topic you can add more depth to the topic in question or if anything offer new ideas or a different angle of issues at hand.

Surely writing something you are passionate about is a better option.
  4. Schrödinger's Cat
    [FONT=Arial]Practically every subject has been written about before, so I wouldn't feel threatened by that fact.

No, you don't have to worry about copyrights if you properly cite the source. If you want to continue with recent events, you could look at the Russia-Georgia situation.
    [/FONT]
  5. politics student
    politics student
    [FONT=Arial]Practically every subject has been written about before, so I wouldn't feel threatened by that fact.

No, you don't have to worry about copyrights if you properly cite the source. If you want to continue with recent events, you could look at the Russia-Georgia situation.
    [/FONT]
    I been looking at that event a lot lately from multi news sources (Russian, Georgia, UK, USA and a few other western sources)

I will have to research the history of the tension and seen claims that the USA has been giving military funding to Georgia since 2003 which would make interesting statistics.

It would make an interesting topic to write about, wonder how it will turn out.