A thread of interest to all feminists

1. Black Dagger
    Over in the discrimination forum at the moment there is a thread called 'The Oppressed Sex' more aptly titled 'Men: The Opressed Sex'. I'd move the thread to OI where it belongs but then it would be bombarded with even more anti-feminist crap than it already is.

In short, i think this is a thread all members of this group should give a look and hopefully contribute to.
  2. Mujer Libre
    Mujer Libre
    Ooh, posting this here was a great idea. Thanks!

Please contribute people- even though it's incredibly frustrating to read the crap in that thread... You'll have my eternal e-love.
  3. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    There is too much emphasis on the outlook of things. Those who say men are more oppressed are mostly men who indeed see oppression (or more precise: pressure), but have no clue whatsoever of the reason why and the inner logic of this oppression in today's world. Yet I think nobody can refute the fact that women in general only own 1% of global wealth.
  4. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Replied.. I think administrative action is needed in this case as well, the opinions displayed by the thread starter are not appropriate for a CC member.