A few things

1. Ocean Seal
    Ocean Seal
    The AK was finished in 1946, it never fought the Nazis. But a great gun nonetheless. I think your new, but people on this forum react to the word ***** negatively seen as it is generally used as a pejorative for women.
  2. grok
    grok
    Political Correctness and Identity Politics will be the death of the working-class...
  3. Kornilios Sunshine
    Kornilios Sunshine
    Ok I am sorry I corrected it.And I didn't mean to use the world *****es negatively.
  4. Ocean Seal
    Ocean Seal
    Political Correctness and Identity Politics will be the death of the working-class...
    While this forum does occasionally go overboard, the idea that we play identity politics is just right wing mythology. Also the anti-political correctness movement really has a few characters. I'd prefer if it weren't completely socially acceptable to yell racial slurs at people passing by. This forums a diverse place and it should not make anyone feel unwelcome.

Ok I am sorry I corrected it.And I didn't mean to use the world *****es negatively.
    Thank you for correcting it, I hope you'll enjoy your stay on the forum. There is also a general gun group on this website, you might find some interesting discussions there.