The WSWS

1. Lenin's Law
    Lenin's Law
    While this group is very sectarian and I disagree completely with their approach, I find their site to include some very interesting and spot-on articles and analysis. It is updated constantly and I find it an interesting read, albeit while ignoring the obvious sectarian biases within it. Their analysis of the Wall Street bailout was, I thought, very well done.

Now their whole sectarian approach, and by sectarian I don't think it's a just an ad-hominem attack they are sectarian in every sense of the word with their robotic answer to every single issue in every single country is to "join the revolutionary party of the WSWS...join the revolutionary party of the WSWS" No flexibility in tactics, no appreciation of the balance of forces, no real connection with any working class organization. A revolutionary party cannot be built from nothing. This is completely un-Marxist. Meanwhile, every other Trotskyist/Marxist group is "reformist" "traitors" "so called Trotskyist" etc

Nevertheless I do find their analysis useful at times despite these limitations. Does anyone else here read their website and find it useful?

www.wsws.org
  2. OI OI OI
    I haven't heard about them..
    is the WSWS an international

Also give us a link to their website I just want to check them out out of curiosity.

All the trotskyist groups I know are the IMT,CWI, IST, USFI and spartacists.
  3. Lenin's Law
    Lenin's Law
    Sorry I thought they well known: wsws.org

Alan Woods responded in part to them with his "Foxes and Grapes" article.
  4. RedDawn
    RedDawn
    LL:

I agree with all those points. I read them relatively often.
  5. Magic Snowman
    Magic Snowman
    The WSWS is the website of the ICFI, aka the "North Tendency." They operate in Canada as the "International Students for Social Equality." OI, I believe you've meet the Montreal branch; all 3 of them.