Psychobilly

1. Fawkes
    Fawkes
    I haven't really heard that much psychobilly other than Mad Sin, which I really like, unless you consider the Misfits psychobilly, which I could kind of see. What are some other good bands?
  2. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    Well ofcourse The Cramps first album Songs The Lord Thaught Us, I dont really care for them after that, Psychedelic Jungle had some good songs though.

The Meteors are okay, but a compilation should do ya.
  3. INDK
    INDK
    Nekromantix.
  4. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    Tiger Army!
  5. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    Also Reverend Horton Heat and The Gun Club are good.
    Check out Fire Of Love by The Gun Club, great stuff.
  6. Fawkes
    Fawkes
    Yeah, I had already heard the Nekromantix and I like them, thanks for the others.
  7. victim77
    victim77
    The Satans! Small band but they're amazing! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=242606431
  8. Fawkes
    Fawkes
    Since making this thread I've gotten really into psychobilly. Some of my favorite bands for anyone wanting to check it out more:
    Mad Sin
    Kings of Nuthin' (not psychobilly, but within the same realm)
    The Bones
    Creepin' Cadavers
    Coffin Nails
    Rev. Horton Heat
    Gun Club
    The Cramps (not really psychobilly either)
    King Kurt
    Horrorpops
    From what I've heard of Tiger Army, they don't seem bad, but after listening to Nekromantix more, I'm not a huge fan really.
  9. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    I saw Rev. Horton heat with motorhead. very good. My uncle likes the cramps, but I havnt been abele to get into them.
  10. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    Angry Johnny and the Killbillies!
  11. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Fuck, I looved psychobilly kid back in the day. Nekromantix are great and the Coffinbass is fucking so awesome. wooo

I love also things like Creepshow, Sick City Daggers, and the Brains http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7I6oq6IKtE

Unfortunately I was a lonely and highly shy boy back then so I never went to gigs these are still the tunes of my growing upp