Bruce lee in action

1. Dr Mindbender
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
  2. Dr Mindbender
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
  3. Dr Mindbender
    + YouTube Video
  4. YourMuDoIsWeak
    YourMuDoIsWeak
    bruce lee was a great actor but in terms of fighting ability Masahiko Kimura, Masusatsu Oyama, Carlson Grace, Helio Gracie and Gene Lebell are the Legends in my humbl opinion all of them fought full contact against different styles.
  5. Dr Mindbender
    bruce lee was a great actor but in terms of fighting ability Masahiko Kimura, Masusatsu Oyama, Carlson Grace, Helio Gracie and Gene Lebell are the Legends in my humbl opinion all of them fought full contact against different styles.
    lol if bruce was still alive i wouldnt start on him.
  6. YourMuDoIsWeak
    YourMuDoIsWeak
    dude you do teh bunjikan lol no wonder you wouldnt gong sau bruce.
  7. Dr Mindbender
    dude you do teh bunjikan lol no wonder you wouldnt gong sau bruce.
    bujinkan or whatever i dont think anyone would. Not even those Krav Maga or Tae Kwondo cats.

Anyway, whats wrong with the bujinkan?
  8. YourMuDoIsWeak
    YourMuDoIsWeak
    bujinkan or whatever i dont think anyone would. Not even those Krav Maga or Tae Kwondo cats.

Anyway, whats wrong with the bujinkan?
    http://bullshido.net/forums/showthre...light=Bunjikan

BTW lots of people fought bruce and won, gene lebell was known to man handle bruce hence why he started to incorperate grappling into JKD.

Honestly your AVG MMA amatuer fighter would give bruce a run for his money now in my opinion because training methods have evolved. btw i invite you to join bullshido we dont bite.
  9. optimist
    optimist
    you are confusing fighting ability with sports like mma and bjj.
  10. Dr Mindbender

BTW lots of people fought bruce and won, gene lebell was known to man handle bruce hence why he started to incorperate grappling into JKD.

Honestly your AVG MMA amatuer fighter would give bruce a run for his money now in my opinion because training methods have evolved. btw i invite you to join bullshido we dont bite.

I've already tried to join the bullshido forum several times but i cant get past the damn anti-spam system.
  11. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    I once decked bruce lee with a packet of rolos. True story.
  12. Dr Mindbender
    I once decked bruce lee with a packet of rolos. True story.
    Thats some acheivement, considering he died a good twenty years before you were born.
  13. YourMuDoIsWeak
    YourMuDoIsWeak
    you are confusing fighting ability with sports like mma and bjj.
    Fighting ability comes from sports like MMA and Martial Arts like BJJ
    You honestly think that a MMA fighter cannont defend themselves when they regular fight against guys who try to know them out, choke them out, or submit them?
    What is your premise for this? Is it the sport vs street dichotomy?
    Are you trying to say street fights are dirty and that a athlete is incapable of biting/eye gauging/ neck cranking his enemy? I do BJJ and we are taught how to set up and use neck cranks even if they are illegal in competition.

Hell even a TKD guy knows how to kick some one in the ballzacks man come on....

I've already tried to join the bullshido forum several times but i cant get past the damn anti-spam system.
    yeah man you just type in bully and you defeat teh anti spam lol.
  14. optimist
    optimist
    of course a bjj or mma guy can defend himself but when your primary target is to be good in the ring ,itis normal that you dont exercise a lot to what is restricted.i was in a krav maga seminar and my partner was a muai thai guy and in the heat of the moment he could not kick me in the balls,he allways do low round house kick,because when his body automatically reacted it wasnt "taught" to kick this way or to defend this kick.i believe its the same,correct me if im wrong,in bjj.when you trained all the time to wrestle, arms and legs locking and to defend or escape from all that are you equally prepared to defend yourself from different kinds of attacks?
  15. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    Thats some acheivement, considering he died a good twenty years before you were born.

Zombie bruce lee.
  16. YourMuDoIsWeak
    YourMuDoIsWeak
    of course a bjj or mma guy can defend himself but when your primary target is to be good in the ring ,itis normal that you dont exercise a lot to what is restricted.i was in a krav maga seminar and my partner was a muai thai guy and in the heat of the moment he could not kick me in the balls,he allways do low round house kick,because when his body automatically reacted it wasnt "taught" to kick this way or to defend this kick.i believe its the same,correct me if im wrong,in bjj.when you trained all the time to wrestle, arms and legs locking and to defend or escape from all that are you equally prepared to defend yourself from different kinds of attacks?
    BJJ is good for the ground i do judo to take things to the ground.
    once on the ground you are in my playing field.
    Can i defend other attacks?
    im a Kyokushin brown belt and TKD black belt i think i can handle my own.

You proved my point the sport vs street dichotomy is stupid. also look at daido juku every thing is allowed even ball kicking lol.
  17. optimist
    optimist
    when i was reffering to ''you" it wasnt personal,more like an example.i agree with you that combining two systems of different style has the best results.