Recomended self defense places in south east kent?

1. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    If anyone can find any good places in south east kent for self defense (krav maga prefered) please post here since i will probs end up in a "mcdojo" if left to my own devices!
  2. Dr Mindbender
    why dont you try asking round the krav maga forums? Here is a good one, i think they are UK based too. If you're keen to learn you might have to commute to london or somewhere, couldnt find anything in kent for you.

BTW McDojo's are fairly easy to spot if you know what to look out for. Basically beware any instructor that seems more interested in getting your money from you rather than teaching you, and never agree to pay for the years classes in advance cause you'll get your fingers burned if you need a refund. Bizarre grading systems or claims of spiritual powers and a imbalance of highly graded people should also be warning bells. Mc Dojo's are often more bothered about the number of people wearing black belts rather than how much their black belts actually know
  3. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    Thanks for that.
  4. Dr Mindbender
    Thanks for that.
    No problem.

Hope you find a class and become a lean, mean nazi beating machine!
  5. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    Bolocks failed to find one.
  6. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    I can not afford money / or time wise the trip )=
  7. Dr Mindbender
    I can not afford money / or time wise the trip )=
    dont give up hope dude. There may be a KM expert near you that may be not be actively teaching but willing to teach you. Would be better that way anyway cause you get more face time with your instructor when theres fewer students.

Failing that you'll probably have no choice but to change your ambitions and find a different MA. (no disrespect to KM practitioners but it isnt the be all and end all of self defence).

Let us know how the tae kwondo goes.