A Room with Board

1. Andrew_Zito
    Andrew_Zito
    Where one exists as written in 1908, one can presume, assume, or deduce that all is derived from else where was not from the years one spent at their Alma mater King's College London when one is ill and stricken in marriage.

A Room of One's Own is an extended essay by Virginia Woolf. First published on 24 October 1929,[1] the essay was based on a series of lectures she delivered at Newnham College and Girton College, two women's colleges at Cambridge University in October 1928. While this extended essay in fact employs a fictional narrator and narrative to explore women both as writers of and characters in fiction, the manuscript for the delivery of the series of lectures, titled "Women and Fiction", which was published in Forum March 1929,[2] and hence the essay, are considered non-fiction.[3] The essay is generally seen as a feminist text, and is noted in its argument for both a literal and figural space for women writers within a literary tradition dominated by men.

A Room with a View is a 1908 novel by English writer E. M. Forster, about a young woman in the repressed culture of Edwardian era England. Set in Italy and England, the story is both a romance and a critique of English society at the beginning of the 20th century. Merchant-Ivory produced an award-winning film adaptation in 1985.
  2. Andrew_Zito
    Andrew_Zito
    Robert Frost (1874ā€“1963). Mountain Interval. 1920.

1. The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay