Welcome to Soviet Canuckistan!

1. RNK
    Come one, come all, to Soviet Canuckistan!

Introduce yourself here; give only as much info as you're comfortable with being printed out and licked by masturbating neo-Nazis.

I'm RNK, and I'm a Maoholic. I reside somewhere in the dark, smelly back alleys of Montreal, Quebec. I am a strong supporter of the RCP, and will be 'til the day I die.

Now, who be yee, ya buckets o' scab!
  2. nvm
    I reside somewhere in the dark, smelly back alleys of Montreal, Quebec
    oh so now i understand why you're a maoist

I am lollipop because i like lollipops
    I reside in Montreal Quebec in a petty bourgeois neighborhood
    I am a member of the IMT which is very inspiring and glorious
    Apart from the IMt i sympathize NEFAC and of course the RCP (not that I agree in most of their stuff i just like the fact that they carry baseball bats)
    When I grow up I wanna be just like Trotsky (but not die from an icepick by some evil villain )

www.marxist.ca
  3. RNK
    When I grow up I wanna be just like Trotsky (but not die from an icepick by some evil villain )
    Can't have both, sorry.
  4. victim77
    victim77
    I am a anarchist from a small shit town in Labrador about 15 min. from the Quebec border. I plan on moving to Montreal in a year or so. I enjoy studying the U.S.S.R and the cold war. I plan on studying history in university and becoming a teacher.
  5. Bear MacMillan
    My name's Pat and I live on the west side of Montreal and I'm almost fully bilingual. I haven't really decided a party to follow yet, but I view myself as a Marxist-Leninist. (PCQ is soooo not communist.)
  6. nvm
    am a anarchist from a small shit town in Labrador about 15 min. from the Quebec border
    Anarchists exist in Labrador? I thought only bears lived there hehe
  7. RNK
    My name's Pat and I live on the west side of Montreal and I'm almost fully bilingual. I haven't really decided a party to follow yet, but I view myself as a Marxist-Leninist. (PCQ is soooo not communist.)
    Well then, that only leaves the RCP.
  8. nvm
    Well then, that only leaves the RCP
    And the IMT
  9. victim77
    victim77
    Anarchists exist in Labrador? I thought only bears lived there hehe
    haha actually there is very little wildlife here due to mining.
  10. Bear MacMillan
    Well then, that only leaves the RCP.
    Someone gave me a copy of Le Drapeau rouge at a demonstration, I've never really read the whole thing, but I'll look around for it. And I've never heard of the IMT before.
  11. nvm
    And I've never heard of the IMT before
    Well the Montreal section is pretty new. It has only been around for 8 months. Our international, the international marxist tendency is one of the biggest Trotskyist internationals . We have thousands of members in Pakistan , Venezuela , Spain , Mexico etc.
    Although new the Montreal section has managed to close down Dawson , to create commonfront a union of militant students inside ASSE , and we are launching the Hands Off Venezuela Campaign.
    On May 28th we are bringing Celia Hart and Jorge Martin in order to speak to us about Cuba after Castro and Venezuela respectively. Celia Hart is an ex-member of the Cuban Communist Party and world known scientist , while Jorge Martin is a world known activist and international coordinator of the Hands Off Venezuela Campaign and member of the IMT. For more info about the Celia Hart/Jorge Martin event message me .
    Heres our websites:
    www.marxist.ca
    www.marxist.com

The imt rocks
  12. AGITprop
    As LOLLIPOP mentioned, we are an international.

We have many members across the globe, notably in Pakistan where we had a large influence over the recent elections.

We also have many comrades who are involved in the revolutionary situation in Venezuela.
  13. shuuk
    shuuk
    Well im shuuk... i have no REAL name so dont ask. I live in Wisconsin(uhh...) all of Canada i have seen was in Windsor (LOVED IT)
    I am for the most part Marxist... and i write graffiti.
  14. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Yay Canuckistan. I'm in B.C. Who's with me?
  15. Charles Xavier
    Im in Ontario.
  16. autotrophic
    autotrophic
    What part of B.C. InsertNameHere?

I'm from BC as well, the lower mainland to be more specific.
  17. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    What part of B.C. InsertNameHere?

I'm from BC as well, the lower mainland to be more specific.
    Ok, you're not near me autotrophic. I'm in like Okanagan area.
  18. The Intransigent Faction
    The Intransigent Faction
    Wow...I haven't posted here by now? Funny...oh well.
    Anyway, I'm a high-school senior from Mississauga, Ontario.
    I'm a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.
    I plan on going to the University of Toronto Mississauga campus (UTM) next year to study political science & philosophy.
  19. jake williams
    jake williams
    Hi all. I'm in high school in Guelph. I'm in the CPC.
  20. redguard2009
    Montreal, Quebec, representin'. Lazy supporter of the RCP (Canada, not USA). Marxist-Leninist-Maoist.
  21. Invincible Summer
    Invincible Summer
    Lower Mainland, BC. Anarchist. Student at the University of British Columbia - Sociology major/German minor.

Autotrophic and InsertNameHere we should form a splinter cell of this group for Westerners - everyone else is from the reactionary east!

But InsertNameHere there will be no democratic centralism. Autotrophic and I will see to that
  22. redguard2009
    it would be better if this was just all of Canada, theres sooooooo not a need to have "eastern canada" group...
  23. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    But InsertNameHere there will be no democratic centralism. Autotrophic and I will see to that
    Damn! Can't we have Democratic centralism...please?
  24. Salyut
    Salyut
    I'm from Saskatchewan and I still live here. Gogo flatland!
  25. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    I'm from Saskatchewan and I still live here. Gogo flatland!
    I'm in B.C. Mountains galore!
  26. amandevsingh
    amandevsingh
    Mississauga!!!! Hell yes! MALTON!

But I am in Calgary right now
  27. shadowmare
    shadowmare
    I'm a Leninist
    Courtice, Ontario
  28. Lost In Translation
    Lost In Translation
    As my location suggests, I am from BC (Vancouver), and will be going into UBC in September. I'm still a wanderer in terms of ideology, but am leaning towards Trotskyism.
  29. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    As my location suggests, I am from BC (Vancouver), and will be going into UBC in September. I'm still a wanderer in terms of ideology, but am leaning towards Trotskyism.
    Trotskyism? Good choice. Anyway, since you're in Vancouver, I just thought I would suggest the Canadian IMT branch, Fightback to you. They have several active members in Vancouver if you're interested in Trotskyism.
  30. Bex
    Bex
    Hi all. I'm in high school in Guelph. I'm in the CPC.
    I'm in Guelph too! Cheers.