A Call for Financial Support to Rebuild the Autonomous Clinic ans School

1. Jemdet Nasr
    Jemdet Nasr
    http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/2...-few-days-ago/

The compañeros bases of support in La Realidad said they would rebuild their school and clinic with the materials that nature provides.

So I said to the compañeros of La Realidad: let me write to the compas of the Sixth in Mexico and the world.

And so that the compañeros would understand why, I explained: what if we are accused of environmental destruction? Because we would need to cut down trees for wood and use palm for the roof, and the capitalist governments say that they are the ones protecting the environment.

And then I thought: Now why did I say that.

They begin a list of instances of forest destruction by lumber companies who have permission from the bad governments of Chiapas and of Mexico.
    Pirate lumber companies, the compas say, though legal in the governments’ eyes, because they themselves are behind them.

The wood is purchased in parts, or pieces, says one guy, Salomón, from Las Margaritas. They buy them as planks, slabs, and joists. They are sold by people from the ejidos of Momón, San Francisco, Vicente Guerrero, La Victoria, Pachán, and the Ejido Tabasco, all in the municipality of Las Margaritas. Also from San Miguel and Carmen Pataté, in the municipality of Ocosingo, and all over Chiapas.

In order to calm the discussion that was generated by my comment that, “the capitalist governments will blame us for environmental destruction,” I tell the compañeros and compañeras that we could take care of this problem if I write to the compas of the Sixth in Mexico and the world; maybe they can organize themselves and get a hold of some money to buy materials.

And the bases of support answer me—well, this isn’t going to be the end of the problem—and say: okay compañero, write them and we’ll wait and see what they can get together.

Subcomandante Insurgente Moisés is calling for financial aid to be sent in to help rebuild after the attacks by the Mexican state in May. The estimated cost for the buildings is 200,209 Pesos (about 15,000 USD).

We want to let all of our compañeros and compañeras in Mexico and the world know that we have opened a bank account in the name of our much-loved compañera Fernanda Navarro. You can make your deposits there for the campaign for the reconstruction of the school and clinic in La Realidad, destroyed by the beast in the service of capital.

The account is:
    Account number: 0237595986
    Routing number: 072180002375959868
    In the name of: FERNANDA SILVIA NAVARRO Y SOLARES
    Bank: BANORTE

Fraternally,
    Against plunder and repression, solidarity!
    RED CONTRA LA REPRESIÓN Y POR LA SOLIDARIDAD (RvsR)