Isralei Solidarity Group Discovered

1. Marshal of the People
    Marshal of the People
    An Israeli solidarity group has been formed.
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?groupid=1228

This is an affront against all Palestinians and all of us here. The Israelis murder thousands of innocent Palestinians a year and get away with it, they have been condemned by the UN more than any other nation ever and they are officially a flawed democracy.

Should the person who created it be restricted?
  2. Dean
    Dean
    Possibly but it makes more sense to argue against them and let them advocate ethnic cleansing, which is what they are likely to do if they honestly support Israel and get into a conversation about it.
  3. The Undecided
    The Undecided
    I think that the 1947 borders should be re-established. We need a Jewish state and an Arab state, with all the Jewish and Islamic fundamentalists removed. Anti-Israelis and anti-Palestinians should be removed. The current Israeli government is oppressive, and needs to be reformed and drastically changed, and a proper Palestinian government needs to be created. We need an Arab state and a Jewish state. The Arabs and Israelis, and the Muslims and Jews each need their own state and they need to live in peace. Ethnic cleansing, inequality, fundamentalism and war criminals should be destroyed. This is my opinion.

The people behind the Israel solidarity group should only be restricted if they support fundamentalism, violence, ethnic cleansing, and the war crimes of the current Israeli government.
  4. TIVVYULTRAS
    TIVVYULTRAS
    If they support israel then they surley support the ethnic clensing going on in Palestine since terrorist took hold in 1945
  5. JackAmphlett
    JackAmphlett
    I don't understand how one can advocate Marxism and then support Israel at the same time. They must be of a... unique mindset.
  6. Klarasw
    Klarasw
    The people behind the Israel solidarity group should only be restricted if they support fundamentalism, violence, ethnic cleansing, and the war crimes of the current Israeli government.
    But if they support the state Israel then they also support fundamentalism, violence, war crimes, etc. They say that they don't characterize Israel as a "fascist apartheid settler colonial state". But that is what it is! It is fascist and apartheid, it's full of settlers and people are horrible not only to Palestinians but to everyone who's not a white zionist.
    In my view it's very contradicting to call yourself left-wing and at the same time support Israel which is so capitalistic and discriminating towards anyone who doesn't fit into their wold view. Not to talk about the war crimes which are too crazy to understand. It is an ethnic cleansing, and that is also what you support if you support Israel.
    This makes me sad