Adult Babies In North Korea?

1. Goblin
    Hi. So i'm asking this on behalf of my friend "Bill". You see, "Bill" is a longtime follower of Kimilsungism-Kimjongilism. He is very dedicated to his ideology. Naturally, being a follower of this glorious ideology, "Bill" wants to visit it's country of origin, Best Korea. One problem though, "Bill" is an adult baby.

"Bill" brought up his wish to go to Best Korea in one of his abdl (adult baby diaper lover) meet ups, only to be interrupted by a friend telling him that adult babies are executed in Best Korea. This offended "Bill". "Prove it!", he shouted, "prove to me that adult babies are shot in Best Korea!". "Bill" ran home with tears in his eyes, sat down by his computer and started looking for information. But it couldn't be found.

I told "Bill" about revleft, and that it's user have a great knowledge of Best Korea, and that he could ask them whatever he wanted. This made "Bill" so happy! But "Bill", being so shy, was kinda scared to ask the question himself, so he told me to do it.

How are adult babies and diaper lovers looked upon in Best Korea? Are they accepted? Or is it looked down upon?
  2. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    All are accepted in the glorious and warming embrace of the Dear Leader.
  3. Goblin
    Thanks! He'll be happy to hear this!

Can't wait to see him walk down the streets of Pyongyang in his diapers