Favorite Kim and why?

1. Goblin
    Whos your favorite Kim and why? Mine is Kim Jong Un, our supreme leader. He just radiates this supreme beauty and confidence wherever he goes. You can tell his people love him. He´s such a sweetie <3

I also love seeing him with his beautiful wife Ri-Sol ju. They´re so cute together <3 Oh, and they´re little daughter Ju-Ae. She looks so adorable in her fathers arms <3 You know he´s a great dad <3

Isn´t it awesome seeing Kim hanging out with his dawg, Dennis Rodman? They´re such good friends! Just hanging out, eating pizza and talking about basketball! BFF´s <3

2. Taters
    Taters
    easy, kim il sung. total badass.
  3. Sinister Intents
    Sinister Intents
    Kim Jong Un!!!!! <3
  4. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    My very obvious favorite is the late but immortal leader, Kim Jong Ill, why? Because he had a license to ill.

I mean, I even heard, that in order to smash patriarchy, he, like a male seahorse carried Kim Jong Un.

5. Mass Grave Aesthetics
    Mass Grave Aesthetics
    Kim Jong Il for all his outstanding achievements in the fields of art and culture.
  6. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    Kim Jong Il for all his outstanding achievements in the fields of art and culture.
    He actually ghost directed Titanic, the Dark Knight series, Gangster Squad, Les Mis and his last work, Gravity.