Homosexual Rape

1. Tolstoy
    Tolstoy
    I know this isnt something commonly discussed and the stereotype is that all rape is man on woman, but as a victim I feel like opening discussion.

One year ago I was out with a man whom I agreed to perform oral with and nothing more. However he pressured me and eventually forced me to anal with him on the floor of his basement. I mean its not like he had a gun or beat me or anything. I specificaally told him "no" but he did anyways and I was too scared of violence on his part

Following the act, the weirdest thing was my horrible self disgust, my depression and the disassociation I experienced with my body, like I was floating out of it. I have finally begun opening up to my closest friends about the experience and they are generally sympathetic, even though my *****y ex girlfriend didnt (haha)
  2. The Vox Populi
    The Vox Populi
    I had an army buddy who was raped, and he was to scared to tell anybody. Probably because it was one of the several people who he patrolled with, "accidental" friendly fire and all. He never even told me till he was discharged.
  3. Tolstoy
    Tolstoy
    I had an army buddy who was raped, and he was to scared to tell anybody. Probably because it was one of the several people who he patrolled with, "accidental" friendly fire and all. He never even told me till he was discharged.
    Ive heard thats actually a big issue with the military. Its actually that rumor that kept me from joing the US Navy (I used to want to be a chaplain oddly enough)
  4. Iakovsko
    Iakovsko
    I know what you mean. There seems to be a bigger stress on pressure to perform in the gay community. I've had a similar issue with a guy I was seeing a while back, and the pressure to "bottom" was pretty harsh. I felt the same after; disgusting, used, and worthless (taking into account that after the incident, I never heard from him again). Solidarity, comrade. Solidarity.

Iakovsko