Is this group still active?

1. d3crypt
    I am just getting into Luxemburgism, but it looks like nothing has been done in this group for a long time.
  2. Blake's Baby
    Blake's Baby
    Welcome to the group, comrade.

Last posting here was 6 weeks ago. That doesn't qualify as 'a long time' really I don't think. But you are right that there hasn't been much activity at all over the last year.

So yes, the group itself is fairly dead. The initial impetus was by a small group of Spanish Luxemburgists, who founded the 'International Luxemburgist Network'. However, I think there are some irreconcilable differences between the 'International Luxemburgist Network' and the Left Communists here who identify with Luxemburg.

'Luxemburgism' isn't, in my opinion, a real thing - so, I'd certainly be interested in having a better understanding of the 'Luxemburgism' that you're investigating/identifying with. Which particular aspects of Rosa's political thought do you find interesting or attractive?
  3. svenne
    svenne
    People ususally respond if there's activity (the simplest way is just looking at the groups tab, where new messages are indicated by text being in bold). And i think the ILN is pretty much dead, their website hasn't been updated since 2011.
  4. mushroompizza
    mushroompizza
    Hey guys just joined.