Revamp coming soon!

1. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Now that I've recovered from my surgery, I'm ready to revamp this place completely and do what ever it takes to resurrect it. So before I start I just wanted to ask if any of you have any suggestions
  2. Roach
    Roach
    Anxiously waiting.
  3. redstatered
    redstatered
    I'm new here, so I don't know much about how it has been. What kinds of things will be changed?
  4. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    A couple things
    -The first change is that I will add a library, which I will start right now, of every MLM theorist out there. I intend to pay special attention to controveries in the MLM movement such as the controversy over PPW, the controversy between JMP and the signifire collective, and the controversy between the Fire Nextime collective and signalfire. Signalfire has a tendency to start shit don't they :P But we love them for it.
    -I intend to create a collected quotations of various MLM leaders that I'll post here
    -I want to create a chatroom for the MLM oreintation on revleft and reddit
    -I intend to create a biweekly reading group where we choose a theoretical work and discuss it on the chatroom.

The library I will start working on right now, the chatroom and the reading group will come during the spring.
  5. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    So, how are all these efforts coming?

Edit (3/9/15): Nothing?
  6. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Shame this group died. I will admit that I was part of the problem by not being involved enough. Looks like almost all of the Maoists who were on revleft back when I was active (2010-2012) have since stopped posting. Too bad. I basically gave up on the main forum but fervently read the discussions in the Maoist groups on here. It would be great if we could have some sort of space to discuss frequently like a chat room or just this site again.

Anyone still around???
  7. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    @Sixiang

I can sympathize with your feelings about this group. Like you, I used to check very frequently what was happening here but I guess with YABM going to university, and I attending as well (at different places, of course!), and others having their own thing, things just fell apart. To be honest, though, I am only here to check for some information on the origin of the NCP(OC); I am writing a blog post on the various splits which have happened recently and need to double-check on when they first started to get on peoples' radar.
  8. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian