I once was lost...

1. ВАЛТЕР
    ВАЛТЕР
    but now I'm found.

In the past few months I have come to the conclusion that Marxism-Leninism is the only viable revolutionary ideology. I found myself at a crossroads between Anarchism and Marxism-Leninism each side having certain arguments that I found appealing. However, after befriending an anarchist and having heated debates with him I have come to the conclusion that Anarchism is very much petite-bourgeois in nature and simply does not address the problems a revolutionary movement may be faced with. Be these problems from outside forces, or saboteurs and counterrevolutionaries within the group itself.

Many Marxist-Leninist members of this forum helped me make my decision as well. I read their debates with members from other tendencies and I was impressed with their arguments. While the opposition all too often simply resorted to childish name calling or citing bourgeois sources about how Stalin killed this many or that many people.

Well, you've got me on your side.
  2. Zealot
    Zealot
    I actually always suspected you were a closet Marxist-Leninist anyway In any case, welcome to the dark side Comrade! And may the force be with you.
  3. jookyle
    jookyle
    Welcome to the club, comrade. And now...we drink vodka.
  4. Khalid
    Khalid
    I actually always suspected you were a closet Marxist-Leninist anyway
    Me too Good news!
  5. Ismail
    Ismail
    I actually always suspected you were a closet Marxist-Leninist anyway
    As did I.
  6. Positivist
    Positivist
    I actually always suspected you were a closet Marxist-Leninist anyway In any case, welcome to the dark side Comrade! And may the force be with you.
    I also thought so.
  7. ВАЛТЕР
    ВАЛТЕР
    Hmm I didn't know I came off that way. lol

Well I am out of the ML closet. lol

Now lets go purging!
  8. Questionable
    Questionable
    Hmm I didn't know I came off that way. lol

Well I am out of the ML closet. lol

Now lets go purging!
    I kind of figured you were when you started thanking all my posts that defended the Soviet Union, haha.
  9. ВАЛТЕР
    ВАЛТЕР
    I kind of figured you were when you started thanking all my posts that defended the Soviet Union, haha.
    LOL you asked me if I was a Trotskyist! I was insulted. lol

But maybe, just maybe, if I believe in Trotsky's magic hard enough it makes it a realistic approach to revolution....

hhhrrrgggggghhhh

nope...nothing
  10. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    MLs use the same tactic as buddhist monks, being that you will live in a temple devoted to Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Hoxha and you'll have to give all your personal belongings and money to me.
  11. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    "Do you see this city? This is Valter!"

Welcome comrade.