to bisexuals

1. Avanti
    i wonder if you like me feel like two different persons when you have sex with a man and a woman.

when i am about to have sex with a man, or have had sex with a man, i start to giggle a lot, become a little shy and blush, start speaking with an effeminate tone and wants to hug a lot more.

when i'm with a girl, i'm also huggy, but then i speak with a lower pitch and also is less effeminate.

i am always more or less effeminate however.
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    I'd say that I have a mix of effeminate and masculine qualities - On the one hand, I have long hair, a slight build and enjoy cross-dressing. On the other hand, I like wearing steel-toe boots, combat jackets/trousers and "masculine" (or at least male-dominated) pastimes and interests.

Can't say I've noticed any difference in my encounters between men and women, except that casual sex seems to be more common among bi/gay men.
  3. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Well I'm a transwoman so this might not apply to me, but generally I notice that when I am with males I tend to act more heteronormative while when I'm with my own gender I tend to speak with a more feminate tone.
  4. Yuppie Grinder
    Aside from being bearded, I'm really not very masculine. I do find myself speaking with a deeper voice when around people of my own sex and sometimes even worrying if I'm acting "too gay".