What services are you running?

1. Q
    Q
    Thought I'd give this group a little lease of new life again.

I'll kick off. I'm running:
    - Freenet (50GB datastore) - Running it permanently and avoiding the freetalk plugin like the plague. FMS is a far better alternative for forum discussions.
    - Bitcoin (well, it does p2p for keeping in sync) - An anonimity service of a different kind. I'm still researching if it makes sense for me to setup a miner (I don't think so as the system is already loaded as it is).
    - Tor (Currently as a non-exit relay) - I just set this up again and will see if it improves my networking experiences over time when leaving it on. I'm using the Tor Browser Bundle to keep things simple.
    - I2P (Currently testing it again after a few months of leaving it aside)

At the moment I'm using a laptop as a platform for these services, but in the longer term I want to setup a dedicated server for this. I'm still looking for cheap enough server that has enough processor power to keep up with these (and more) services.

Please share your services and experiences
  2. Revoltorb
    Revoltorb
    I'm considering getting a VPN but don't know if it's currently worth the hassle to get prepaid credit cards so I can truly be anonymous. Also, does anyone have recommendations on VPN services?