Maoist Rally in Hamburg (May Day, 2012)

1. xvzc
    xvzc
    Here is a photo gallery of a Maoist Rally in Hamburg which I found. I thought it may interest comrades. There is a clear Turkish/Kurdish contingent, and this comes from a Peru support website.

Click here for full gallery.
  2. thälmann
    thälmann
    i have to clarify something here. first: the alliance behind the revolutionary 1 may activities in hamburg is not maoist, but with big maoist participation and influence.

second: the first two photos are from the internationalist block on the union-demo, the others are from the revolutionary demontration at the evening

generally the first of revolutionary may demos in germany are of a wider character, so also autonomous and so on join the demonstations.it is publicly connected with the clashes with the police and also participation of young immigrants and so on. in hamburg due to some development in the last years, the communists could get leadership in this activities.
  3. xvzc
    xvzc
    Thanks for the clarifications comrade thälmann
  4. xvzc
    xvzc
    What I don't understand is why there is no Maoist CP in Berlin, since there has always been a rather sizable crowd there.

Any input?