skype meeting?

1. nihilust
    nihilust
    would this be easier for everyone to have on occasion just to make up for the lack of time you can maybe put forth to seeing if anyone has posted recently etc just make a schedule to discuss what we have so far, future ideas and what not
  2. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    Would this pe calling or just text-chat?
  3. nihilust
    nihilust
    calling ideally, im sure theres a way to do group video chat and if not on skype does anyone know a way to do multiple windowed video chat?
  4. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    calling ideally, im sure theres a way to do group video chat and if not on skype does anyone know a way to do multiple windowed video chat?
    I don't think may would like their face out there.
  5. nihilust
    nihilust
    Right, well it doesnt matter just a meeting so we can discuss everything, even if it is over a (type) chat
  6. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    I do support this idea.
    If anyone wants my skype they just have to PM me.
  7. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Yeah I do support the idea but I am far too shy an individual to carry out showing my face.
    Although I will partake if I just have to text.
  8. nihilust
    nihilust
    well then lets just try and find a way to group message, i dont think skype has that capability
  9. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    well then lets just try and find a way to group message, i dont think skype has that capability
    I do group-chat all the time on skype.
  10. jookyle
    jookyle
    Skype can group chat. To group video chat at least one member of the group chat must have paid for the service. My skype is on my profile.
  11. nihilust
    nihilust
    well lets try and organize a time/day for the group chat?