Hello Comrades.

1. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    I think we have recently hit a halt in production and so we must start back up and begin working hard again.

I have read some of the articles on the blog and they are fantastic, I am writing some of my own aswell.

So comrades I put this up in hope to heighten production.
  2. nihilust
    nihilust
    i am with you! i would love to some day see a physical copy of the periodical as well
  3. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    That would be great to see one day.

I propose we start advertising our Group, Recruit new members and start a youtube channel.

We must not let the group die out!!!
  4. The Jay
    The Jay
    Still here, I'm just busy.
  5. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    Many of us have been preoccupied by work and school. We need to refocus and we need to have some short pieces for the periodical. I hope to write one for this week between work and other considerations.

We need to begin to use social media and to promote the group on other forums so we draw in some readers from outside this website here. I hope that I can sit down and focus on this at the beginning of next week.
  6. Zealot
    Zealot
    I could submit two essays; one on Truman's decision to drop atomic bombs and another about the role of US foreign policy in the financial crisis. However, the latter uses explicitly Marxist terminology, which could be edited out I guess...If I recall correctly, in a previous thread the group decided not to use Communist rhetoric. I'm not sure how to go about submitting these though, they are both in .doc format if someone wants me to email them.

I would also suggest adding the website URL to the group's description since I had to search through a number of threads to find a link.
  7. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Yes, that would be great and I will put it into the link
  8. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    I would be happy to write. I currently write for my own blog so you can check it out for examples of my style and if it's appropriate.
    I am British and live in Turkey, I tend to write about either political or cultural things.
  9. nihilust
    nihilust
    as you can see, no one has checked this in a while. a little late sadly.
  10. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    I think a blog like this doesn't need a large writer base but a smaller, more dedicated one. If there are some people still interested it could be revived.
  11. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    In light of the blogs apparent demise I would like to make everyone who wants to write for such a publication aware of https://acatheunderground.wordpress.com/
    If you want to submit something just send it to me via revleft.
  12. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    I think a blog like this doesn't need a large writer base but a smaller, more dedicated one. If there are some people still interested it could be revived.
    I agree with you.
  13. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    Well if anyone is interested in writing for The Underground they are more than welcome!