Bug testing of the periodical

1. Regicollis
    Regicollis
    We have a working website for the periodical at ifr.iblogger.org and as it is now it is in principle ready for having real content posted (as opposed to the current placeholder articles).

I have done my best to make sure everything works but I would like your help to test all the features of the website to make sure everything works.

Go to the site, test it and register your accounts.

Please file your bug reports in this post if you find any and I'll try to fix it.
  2. DrZaiu5
    DrZaiu5
    I've registered but I never got an e-mail.
  3. nihilust
    nihilust
    yeah, same here
  4. Regicollis
    Regicollis
    I think it is a limitation of the free hosting but I'll ask Byethost if it is meant to be that way. If it is I will find a workaround that sends the activation mails from Gmail.

Until the problem is fixed, please contact me if you loose your password and I'll enter a new one for you manually.
  5. nihilust
    nihilust
    well the thing is, i never got a login password because it says it will e mail one
  6. La Peur Rouge
    La Peur Rouge
    I'm getting this when I try to register for a password:
    Account Resource Limits Reached
    The website is temporarily unable to server your request as it exceeded its allocated resource limit.
    Please try again later, once the site is using less resources access will be automatically re-allowed

If you are seeing this message regularly this means your site is exceeding limits allowed for a free hosting site, you should consider upgrading at Securesignup.net.
  7. Regicollis
    Regicollis
    Email should work now. Please try again.
  8. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Why are the posts in a different language?
  9. Regicollis
    Regicollis
    Why are the posts in a different language?
    It's Lorem Ipsum - random Latin words used to see how a layout will look with text before you have any real text to use.
  10. DrZaiu5
    DrZaiu5
    I can't re-register using the same e-mail and username and I haven't gotten a password emailed to me.
  11. JPSartre12
    JPSartre12
    I still haven't gotten the email and it's been a couple days
  12. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    I'd say you should retry Comrade.

I got the email literally the second I registered.
  13. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    Check your junk mail and see if it is in that folder. Mine was sent to the junk folder and it came immediately after registering. Try that and see if you have received it there.